Rubbabu Toys are made from natural rubber foam and covered with nylon flock
- Natural Rubber Foam is made from the sap of the rubber tree. The tree does not have to be cut down, making the rubber a renewable material.
- No fossil fuels were used to make the natural rubber
- Natural rubber foam is durable, flexible and stronger than synthetic foam. It is also anti-microbial, dust-mite and mildew resistant properties, is flame retardant and hypo allergic.
- Flock is sourced from the finest companies in Spain and Switzerland
- Natural rubber is 100% biodegradable.
- Rubbabu Toys are therefore 100% biodegradable except for the nylon covering and the ABS used in the tyres for vehicles, axels and hubs
- Rubbabu toys are handmade.
- The process is similar to making bread. The rubber foam is hand poured into moulds and slowly baked. Each toy is then dried, painted and flocked individually by hand, giving you lovely handmade toys.
Natural Rubber is Strong
- Rubbabu products are made of pure rubber foam, therefore strong. No "fillers" like silica or china clay are used.
Are Rubbabu Toys safe for babies and toddlers?
All toys rates 0+ pass safety tests for all ages and are made of completely safe materials and colours. However, these toys are not teething toys and require adult supervision when used by teething children.
If you are ordering for a school, institution, medical practice or large group please contact us by emailing email@example.com directly for bulk discounts.
If you are interested in finding out about our referral programme, please also email firstname.lastname@example.org